While some weeks are better than others to find a discount on big-ticket items, like a television, camera, or sound system, this week is good for stocking up on the smaller stuff.
If you’re headed back to school, or just want to see a handy list of gadget ideas for wherever you call home, check outThe Verge’s Back to School 2018 guide. It’s full of stuff that we recommend, and likely contains at least a few things you didn’t know you needed until now.
Until the end of Saturday, Best Buy is offering Amazon devices at Prime Day prices — even beating Amazon’s lowest prices in some cases.
- Amazon Echo Show is $129.99 (usually $229.99)
- Two Amazon Echo Show smart displays cost $239.98 (usually $460)
- Two Amazon Echo Dot speakers cost $49.98 (usually $100)
- Amazon Echo is $69.99 (usually $99.99)
You can prep for the 2018 NFL season with a year-long subscription to NFL Game Pass bundled with Madden 19 (PS4/Xbox One) for $144 at Walmart (usually $160)
So long as you have the right Android smartphone, treat yourself to a Google Daydream View headset for $29.98 at Verizon (usually $99.99)
While not our top This is My Next pick for USB-C hubs, HooToo’s hub is a runner-up that’s far cheaper, and is available for a special discount for readers ofThe Verge.
- HooToo USB-C hub w/ 55W PD and SD card slot is $27.99 at Amazon with codeVERGEHUBS(usually $49.99)
- HooToo USB-C hub w/ 100W PD and Ethernet port is $34.99 at Amazon with codeVERGEHUB2(usually $59.99)